Renaissance School of Art & Reasoning has three dance parties per year. These are for all RSAR students and their guests.
Renaissance School Dances
A student dance committee is formed at the beginning of each year to plan themes, music, decorations and more.
In order to plan accurately for the number of students attending our dances, and in order for us to ensure the safety of our students, we have some specific guidelines regarding our dances:
- One middle school guest per student is permitted, with a signed Parent Permission Form, available in the office.
- Students must observe the school dress code at the dance. Students dressed inappropriately will not be admitted.
- Students are expected to dance in an appropriate manner (no bumping, grinding, or moshing).
- Students arriving after 7:00 pm must be accompanied to the door by a parent; students wishing to leave the dance prior to 9:00 pm must be picked up at the door by a parent.
- Students must be present at school the day of the dance for at least half the day in order to be eligible to attend the dance.
- Only Renaissance students and their guests, who have Parent Consent Forms, will be admitted to the dance.
- Students should have their ride prearranged to pick them up promptly at 9:00 pm.